File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on The Open University and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
Pathways to Impact - Written Evidence #1 [LBCO224] Life beyond COVID. UK COVID-19 Committee.
online resourceposted on 2022-04-21, 10:38 authored by Hannah MarstonHannah Marston, Pei-Chun KoPei-Chun Ko, Loredana IvanLoredana Ivan, Paula Alexandra SilvaPaula Alexandra Silva
A piece of written evidence submitted to the UK COVID-19 Committee in 2020.
The Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of digital technology in the lives of citizens, both old and young. This evidence includes the following areas:
- Use of digital technologies in the community context
- Citizens who are ageing-without-children
- Use of videogames in the context of PTSD
- Using and deploying digital technologies in the context of intergenerational, social isolation and loneliness
- Introduction to the COVID-19: Technology, Social Connections, Loneliness and Leisure Activities Project
- ‘Smart Age-friendly Ecosystem’ for the future