Reason: Protection of research data within an ongoing European collaborative project (BBDiag)
until file(s) become available
PhD thesis "Preclinical and clinical early Alzheimer’s disease (AD) biomarker discovery using proteins and microRNAs carried by small extracellular vesicles (sEVs)"
datasetposted on 29.04.2021, 14:00 by Soraya Moradi BachillerSoraya Moradi Bachiller
In the context of blood-based biomarker discovery for early dementia, we focused on small extracellular vesicles (sEVs). SEVs contain specific cargoes (proteins and microRNAs) that may reflect brain disease. They can cross the blood-brain barrier and can be isolated from biofluids, which may improve the detection of Alzheimer's disease outside the brain.
The data of this non-book component derived from cognitively normal controls, mild cognitive impaired and demented subjects. We also analysed two publicy available GEO datasets (GSE120584 and GSE63060/1). The methodology for data collection and analysis is fully described within the thesis (chapter V and chapter IX).
The non-book component consists in the following excel files:
- “Alignment_data_RNAseq”. This file contains the alignment data between miRNA reads and miRBase 22 database.
- “diff-exprs-DESeq2-ADvsCtrl_Plasma_sEVs”. This file contains differentially expressed sEVs-miRNAs for the contrast Ctrl vs AD.
- “diff-exprs-DESeq2-MCIvsCtrl_Plasma_sEVs”. This file contains differentially expressed sEVs-miRNAs for the contrast MCI vs Ctrl.
- “GSE120584_gammaCtrl-MCI-AD_10bootstraps_miRNA_in serum”. This file contains gamma values for miRNAs in serum across AD stages.
- “TABLE_11miRNAs-search-x-GeneTargets_440interactions”. This file shows the mRNA-miRNA pairs for network visualization.